1377, 6 Magical, Turn-Key Studio Apts. with Incredible Views For Sale in San Marcos FeaturedSan Marcos la Laguna, LAKE ATITLAN AREA, Sololá
Ref # : 1377
for sale $ 555,000
The property runs along the road, so has road access. The main building has 4 levels with a round apartment built to one side and which has access to the main building on the ground level, so it can be joined to another apartment to create a 2-bedroom apartment (see 3-D diagrams).
The project started in 2018 and is now one of the most sort-after rental accommodation in San Marcos and can boast consistently good occupancy over the years with 2022 being up to 90%. Not many places can claim that!
On the ground level there are 3 studio apartments (see plan Primer Nivel):
- Relic – this is one of the smallest and is on two levels, set into the hillside with a loft area offering amazing views and the possibility of building a deck/balcony to create some private outside space. (This could be connected to Utopia.)
- Essence – This is to the front with a big curved window offering up further incredible views. This can be connected to Utopia.
- Utopia – This round room incorporates a separate kitchen area and bathroom to the back, leaving the front area with the bed able to enjoy the view. This can be connected to Essence and could easily be connected to Relic as well.
The next level up, in the middle, has 2 studio apartments, with the loft area of Relic from the ground level:
- Aura – This is similar in size to Essence, with a kitchen area where you enter from the front right, then onto the area where the bed is and steps then down into a seating area in the curved part of the room. The bathroom is off the main level (See plan – however the bathroom was actually built in a small space to the left side of the plan.)
- Apartment 4 – Currently the Guardian/Caretakers room. But this could easily be another studio apartment with a small area for a simple kitchen.
On the top level – split level:
- Nivana – Accessed from behind the building this is the largest of the apartments with a small area above with a terrace offering spectacular views and a toilet.
Many of the fixtures, fittings and permanent decorations have been imported from overseas. None of these are available here in Guatemala.
To the back of the building a service area has been created where the gas heaters are for the hot water showers and a washing machine.
Property Size: 655.26m² / 7,053.16ft²
Electricity – National Grid – DEOCSA
Water – Municipalidad – 2 x 1,000 ltr tanks
Sewage – Septic tank
This property offers a great ROI. Furniture, white goods, fixtures and fittings are included, except a few personal items/decorations.
For further information on rental figures and income, and also to arrange a viewing please contact us.
(Currently known as Satori Atitlan)
- Home Layout
- Levels : 4
- Share this